The power of human touch is a foundation to health and the healing process.
Benefits of Human Touch
HIHF specializes in both Fertility Massage and Prenatal Massage as a way to balance the body, encourage a healthy labor, ease muscular tension, increase hip flexibility and reduce swelling and other discomforts women experience.
Stress-related disorders make up an estimated 80-90% of the ailments that bring people to family-practice physicians. What they require is someone to listen, provide therapeutic touch and someone to simply care. The healing power of human touch is a positive experience that many people enjoy through therapeutic massage or bodywork. The effects of a good massage go much deeper than the skin’s surface.
- Improve circulation
- lower blood pressure
- Detoxify the body by propelling toxic waste products through the lymphatic system
- Better rehabilitation post operative/post injury
- Stimulate weak, inactive muscles and it also can hasten and lead to a more complete recovery from exercise or injury
- Reduce the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduce anxiety and promote a sense of well-being
- Benefit the immune system by increasing in white blood cells and natural killer cell activity
- Alleviate discomfort during pregnancy
- Alleviate pain in migraine sufferers
- Promote greater joint flexibility and
- Increase range of motion